9th November, 2021
Institute of Corporate Governance of Uganda (ICGU)
NOTICE AND INVITATION TO THE 19TH ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (AGM) OF ICGU
In accordance with Article 10 of the ICGU MEMARTS, this is to notify and cordially invite you to attend the 19th AGM of the Institute to be held on Wednesday, 1st December, 2021 at 10:00am
Following the MoH’s SOPs to preventthe spread of COVID19, the AGM willbe conducted online on zoom.
The agendawill be as follows:
- Call to Order
- Ascertain Quorum
- Opening prayer
- Adoption of the Agenda
- Receive and Record Apologies for absence
- Receive and Record Proxies
- Declaration of Conflict of Interest
- Opening Remarks by the President
- Presentation of Council’s Report on the affairs of ICGU – ICGU/AGM/ (19)/01/12/21
- Review and Confirmation of Minutes of the 18th AGM
- Receive Audited Financial Statements for the Year ending 31st December, 2020ICGU/AGM/ (19)/02/12/21
- Appointment of Auditors for Year ending 31st December, 2021 – ICGU/AGM/ (19)/03/12/21
- Election of New Council Members for 3 vacancies available –ICGU/AGM (19)/04/12/21
In case of need for further clarification on the subject, please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned on 0776 540657 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Ms. Norah Kyazzeon0414-250-239 email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you for your support and look forward to your continued cooperation.
Shakila Rahim Lamar
Secretary to Council
c.c. Mr. Michael Mugabi, President, ICGU