22nd August, 2022
Institute of Corporate Governance of Uganda (ICGU)
NOTICE AND INVITATION TO THE 20th ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (AGM) OF ICGU
In accordance with Article 10 of the ICGU MEMARTS, this is to notify and cordially invite you to attend the 20th AGM of the Institute to be held on Wednesday 21st September, 2022 at 10:00am. The AGM will be conducted virtually on zoom.
The agenda will be as follows:
- Call to Order
- Ascertain Quorum
- Opening prayer
- Adoption of the Agenda
- Receive and Record Apologies for absence
- Receive and Record Proxies
- Declaration of Conflict of Interest
- Opening Remarks by the President
- Presentation of Council’s Report on the affairs of ICGU – ICGU/AGM/ (20)/01/09/22
- Review and Confirmation of Minutes of the 19th AGM
- Receive Audited Financial Statements for the Year ending 31st December, 2021 – ICGU/AGM/ (20)/02/09/22
- Appointment of Auditors for Year ending 31st December, 2022 – ICGU/AGM/ (20)/03/09/22
In case of need for further clarification on the subject, please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned on 0773 207 943 or email@example.com or Ms. Norah Kyazze on 0414-250-239 or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
We thank you for your support and look forward to your continued cooperation.
Secretary to Council
c.c. Mr. Michael Mugabi, President, ICGU
Mr. Geoffrey Kihuguru, Vice President, ICGU